Victoria is Australia's 'startup state', and Melbourne is at the epicentre. We operate within an ecosystem that is flourishing with over 2000 startups as well as investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and more accross a myriad of different industries. We've had success stories with Lord of the Fries, Carsales, Nura, Vinomofo, and Redbubble rising to the international stage, and now, we want to shine a light on the best startups currently working and growing within our ecosystem The Pitch Night: Best of the Startup State with LaunchVic is open to startups from any industry. On the night, 4 finalists will pitch on stage at The Goods Shed to a room full of ecosystem players, fellow founders, and an expert panel of judges to win The StartupVic Prize Package. Timeline:
- 17 June - Applications Open
- 16 July - Applications Close
- 17 July - Shortlisted applicants announced
- 23 July - Pitch Training & Selection Session (for shortlisted applicants)
- 24 July - Top 4 Finalists announced
- 30 July - Pitch Night
- Please fill out this form by Tuesday 16 July.
- Austrade: Participation in the Landing Pads program at a location of your choice (Singapore, Berlin, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Shanghai)
- AWS: $5,000 AWS Credit to the winner and $1,000 AWS Credit to finalists
- Crazy Domains: 1 x hour consultation with a web expert and free comprehensive website health check, valued at $279
- Coglan Duffy & Co: 1 x hour of free legal advice
- Connect Labs: $4000 worth sales and marketing technology audit for your startup to get found, get leads and get customers
- General Assembly: $1000 credit for classes & workshops, valid for 1 year.
- Law Squared: $2500 credit to use the Cubed by Law Squared platform
- Northraine: 10 hours x machine learning training and consultation
- Prime Financial: 4hours x consultation for winner and 2hours x consultation for finalists
- SendGrid: $5,000 credit to winner and $3,000 credit to finalists
- Stripe: $50,000 of volume waived of Stripe fees
- SquarePeg Capital: 30mins x consultation with the team
Major Partners:LaunchVic is leading the development of a globally-connected startup ecosystem. With the help of startup founders, entrepreneurs and investors, corporates and universities, we aim to build a startup ecosystem that can strengthen the economy, encourage more people to work with and for startups, and represent all Victorians. Our focus lies in the areas of funding, community building and global recognition for the Victorian startup ecosystem.
Official Event Staffing Provider:
Photos and video may be taken at the event and may be used for promotional purposes. Your attendance at this event is considered as implied consent for the use of these photographs for these purposes.