Treasury Wine Estates and YBF Ventures present the Innovation Showcase 2020
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), in partnership with YBF Ventures, present the inaugural Innovation Showcase of 2020, focused on solutions that step change leadership in sustainability at TWE.
Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world’s largest wine companies. Through world-class winemaking and brand marketing, TWE’s business is focused on meeting evolving consumer interests across the globe, and on delivering sustainable growth.
As industry leaders, TWE are committed to creating value through sustainability in everything they do.
The Innovation Showcase is an exclusive opportunity for innovators to present their solutions to TWE’s leadership team and associated networks.
What We are Seeking
We are seeking a range of solutions for the Innovation Showcase to achieve greater sustainability across the entire TWE business.
Primarily, TWE would like to see sustainability solutions relating to ‘supply chain’ and ‘product’.
- Supply Chain: How might we employ solutions to support sustainability leadership, or climate adaptation in our sourcing, production and distribution of wine that leads to, as an example, a reduction in water (or improved water surety) and energy usage, carbon emissions, and waste, encourage circular economy solutions as well as improved traceability and measurement of these elements; and
- Product Commercialisation: How might we adopt or apply solutions that support development and delivery of competitive lower and no-alcohol offerings, organic, vegan and or wine grape-based products as well as leading-edge sustainable packaging solutions.
Why you should apply:
The Innovation Showcase is an opportunity to present your solution to TWE’s leadership team. Primary outcomes for participants include:
- Exposure – Visibility of your solution to one of the world’s leading wine producers.
- Space – Winning team gets access to three months free desk space for two team members at YBF Sydney or YBF Melbourne. Two runner-up teams each get access to one month free desk space for two team members at YBF Sydney or YBF Melbourne.
- Community – Shortlisted for TWE’s innovation hub, Square Grape, where you may have the opportunity to develop your solution further in collaboration with TWE.
- Publicity – Leading solutions will be marketed across TWE and YBF channels.
- Wine! – The top three solutions will be able to share in a selection of wine from TWE’s incredible portfolio of leading wine brands.
What is the Process
The five to six leading solutions will be invited to present (remotely) to a judging panel on Wednesday 9 December 2020. Each team (or individual) will have five minutes to present their solution, plus an additional two minutes of Q&A. All presenters will have the opportunity to engage with TWE following the event, however, one ‘winner’ will be selected on the event day.
- Applications open: 11 November
- Applications close: 1 December
- Innovation Showcase: 9 December
We look forward to seeing your submission to the Innovation Showcase. If you any questions, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.