Startup Success: Pricing Masterclass with Patrick McKenzie
You’ve built a great product and you’re ready to start selling it to customers – but how do you figure out how much to charge?
Figuring out how to price your product can be confusing.
Should it be based on your cost to produce + a profit margin? Or based on the value you believe the product will deliver for your customer? How do you figure out how much people are willing to pay? How do you test that pricing with your customers and communicate changes in price as your product improves and changes over time?
There’s a lot to consider when it comes to pricing. So for this edition of the Startup Success Series we’ve invited Patrick McKenzie, Content and Communications @ Stripe and pricing thought leader to provide clarity and share some practical advice.
You can expect to learn about:
- How intuitive pricing pyschology might be holding you back
- The importance of re-evaluating your pricing on an ongoing basis
- Tactics for rolling out pricing changes, and;
- Why you should be charging more than you think
- Connect with Patrick on Twitter, LinkedIn or via his website
- Pricing low-touch SaaS
- Go-to Market Strategy and Sales
Looking for support with your idea or startup?
Startup Victoria is Australia’s largest startup community, with over 60,000 people. Our community is founded on the notion of founders helping founders. Join our Startup Vic community today.