Technical Team Lead / React Native Developer
Salary: $120k + Super and Employee Share Options with vesting
Start Date: 4 November 2019
If you’d like to apply your passion for mobile technology to develop something that is great for the planet, come join us! We are a green tech startup, building an app that will shrink the carbon footprint of the people and communities around us. We’re backed by a world class group of technology leaders and entrepreneurs, and are a purpose-driven company that plans to make a huge impact for years and years to come.
We’re looking for a team lead with mobile development skills who is passionate about the environment and the impact that technology can have to improve human life. You will lead our technical team to build a life-changing app that merges the best science with real world experimentation.
You’ll be an influential member of a small team, helping to set the direction of the technology platform and product. Honesty, connection and support are fundamental to how we relate to our users, our team mates, and in every aspect of our business. We start everything with curiosity and a hypothesis, and use scientific methods to test and quickly implement successful strategies for behavioural change. We will create a product experience that delights and empowers our users and drives them to refer our product to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Lead sprint planning and execution
- Lead technical direction and architecture
- Lead by example by being a core member of the software development team
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Great communication skills and collaboration practices
- 5 years of experience with mobile technologies like React Native, Node, and Typescript.
- Strong strategic decision-making skills and a demonstrated capacity to balance technical, commercial and user experience considerations
- 1 role with experience as a technical team lead (no management experience required)
- Belief in lean experimentation and demo culture as pathways to success
- A love for challenges and the talent to solve them
If you also have experience with direct to consumer mobile apps, product analytics, management, or have a talent for UX and product management, that’s even better!
Women, non-binary and culturally and linguistically diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
To apply, please send your CV, links to apps you have developed, and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, 22 October 2019.