Subject Matter Experts-Customer Value Strategy
About the SME Role
Start Date: from June 17, 2019
Application Close Date: June 10, 2019
We are seeking an SME with expert knowledge and experience in Customer Value Strategy.
The role will involve assisting a leading university’s learning designers with the design of Customer Value Strategy for online delivery.
In this course, you will approach the study of customer value from a strategic and customer-centric perspective, understanding its vital role in the achievement of business objectives. Software as a Service (SaaS) companies and a study of their business models will be a core focus as the emerging company type requiring customer success professionals. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of customer value strategy and value creation, and the key frameworks and models that underpin these theories drawing from domains such as marketing, strategy and customer behaviour. You will prepare customer value recommendations suitable for senior company and client stakeholders, identifying how these help achieve overarching business strategy and drive competitive advantage.
To apply, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com
• 60-80 hours per course
• Spread out over 9-12 weeks, or can be condensed based on the person’s availability
• No level of academic qualification required, but must be expert in course subject area with similar industry experience
• Willingness to participate in new ways of working and design processes
• Willingness to collaborate online
• Paid position (~$800 per day)