StartUp Administration Manager
Intrinsic Learning was built to empower the teams and people to learn to be their best.
Working in the education and learning space, they are looking to grow their team with a passionate and productive Admin Manager.
With a focus on new client growth and management of existing stakeholders, Intrinsic wants to connect with any process driven individuals interested in working in the startup, entrepreneurial learning space.
A hybrid blend of administration, marketing and customer service, this role will suit an autonomous self starter with previous experience in the learning, ed tech and startup environments.
The successful candidate will have a varied skillset, with experience in project management, technical support and understanding of the eLearning ecosystem. Experience navigating CRM, Social Media Integration, Content creation and scheduling, as well as project managing new clients.
This role is perfect opportunity for someone with exceptional administrative experience, highly organized and process driven.
What’s in it for you?
- Fully flexible working arrangements
- Attractive Salary based on your experience
- Established business with fantastic growth strategy
- Excellent career progression
What do you do?
- Provide administration support to the Sales, CEO and Marketing Department.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and subcontractors
- Support the sales team with their day to day administration needs
- Project manage client relationships and onboarding
- Manage CRM admin
- Manage social media integration
What do you need:
- Experience as a Sales Support Administrator
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Process Driven
- Excellent organizational skill is imperative
- Career and business minded
- Have a “Can Do” attitude
- Experience in managing Linked In and social media integrations
- Knowledge in learning, ed tech, HR or L&D space is highly desirable but not necessary
- Entrepreneurial outlook and start up businesses savvy