Senior PHP Developer – Clipboardau
- Integration and development of existing Clipboard user-facing elements and user experiences.
- Design for extensible and scalable multi-threaded solutions which will optimizing the resource utilization, performance, and supportability of the Platform.
- Investigate and leverage 3rd party API’s for use in product (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, other custom API’s).
- Experience on packaging and deploy the solution
- Familiar with AWS hosting
What we are looking
- 5+ years of recent production quality PHP product development experience.
- Expert knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc…
- Experience with back-end development (LAMP stack).
- Experience configuring and tweaking Apache, Node.JS, and Nginx servers.
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. SVN).
- Experience in 3rd party API integration
- Experience Stakeholder management
- Knowledge on Project Management framework
Special Consideration For:
- Full Stack Experience
- Continuous Delivery Experience
- DevOps mindset