Senior Full Stack Developer
In this role, not only will you be able to get your hands on a wide range of web technologies within a small, high performance team – you will also have an impact across the business while working to ensure we’re creating, developing and continuing to deliver the rich web experience our users know and love.
- Improve and build out brand-new features in Tornelo
- Refactor, extend or improve aspects of Tornelo’s event management application, online games platform and rating system to meet business requirements
- Bring new ideas to the table concerning everything from feature development, process improvement, and product suggestions
- Develop solutions you’ve designed from the ground up through to deployment into production
- Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks within the application and broader infrastructure
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior devs
- Participate in interviews, code reviews, business planning and strategy sessions
- Performance debugging, benchmarking, and building awesome things in general
- Potentially, to lead a small dev team as we grow
- Experience building complex and high-traffic based web portals, applications, and products.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Extensive experience working in a full stack environment and specific experience with:
– TypeScript / React
– Node JS
– Docker / AWS
- Demonstrated timely delivery of project results
- Passion for chess or other games
- Experience playing in tournaments