At Zeller we believe that businesses of all sizes deserve better financial services and payment products.
Our company, backed by leading VCs, is a collective of experienced payment and tech industry professionals who are aiming to redefine business banking and the way Australian businesses get paid by their customers. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the incumbents.
If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-moving environments, love a challenge, hate bureaucracy and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the banks, we’re scaling a team you might want to join!
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll bring your project management skills from project scoping to execution.
You need to love getting into the weeds with problems to figure out how to support engineering teams, improve our delivery capabilities and build scalable solutions.
You will be tasked with translating business and product requirements into technical specs followed by hands-on management of delivery teams to see projects through design, delivery and testing phases.
- Managing core project disciplines, such as; time, scope and risk through all phases
- Collaboration with design, engineering, compliance and customer success teams.
- Be our Jira and delivery process champion!
- Providing timely reporting of delivery progress
- Ensuring key stakeholders remain aligned to the purpose, objectives and outcomes
- Proactively reviewing and mitigating key issues and risks
- Solid project management experience within customer-facing and complex business
- Experience developing web and mobile-based projects
- Track record of delivery projects using an Agile framework
- Experience using Jira to manage design and development teams
- Effective relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to take ownership to drive outcomes
- An ability to focus on the details while maintaining an understanding of the big picture
- Strong process-driven project management skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Loves challenging the status-quo
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- It’s a fast-paced environment where things change rapidly and you’ll enjoy the challenge of complex problems
- Fast learner, humble and loves to share knowledge
- Calm and exercises a positive level of stress in exceptional circumstances such as; production issues, timeline requirements
Qualifications and experience
- Hands-on project management experience for at least 3 years
- Demonstrable experiences in developing mission-critical systems
- Experience in working within a high-growth or startup environment
- Experience in payments or banking
- Technical background
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of something big from the outset
- Watch your design work put up in lights
- A balanced, progressive and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- A package which includes equity from an early stage