The built environment is undergoing rapid change. Asset owners & managers are racing to build, implement or adopt ‘prop tech’ tools to enable this digital transition. Skand sits front and centre in this revolution and is working hard to solve problems that stand between the status quo and a new era of data-driven decision-making processes.
Skand understands that data is the key to making better decisions. Skand’s vision is to create a centralised place to bring all spatial and non-spatial building data into a cloud-based web app; helping managers to understand the past, present and future state of their assets, to deliver financially sustainable outcomes.
We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join the journey ahead of us. We expect you to give it all you’ve got, and in return, we will give you all the support that you need to grow and succeed. If you are interested in joining a high performing team, want to tackle interesting problems and have fun doing it, please keep reading!
At Skand, we are a small, close-knit team and we value:
- Obsession and dedication to the craft, continuously challenging oneself to be better, and challenging the norm.
- Taking on complex problems, at Skand we will provide the resources needed, and the freedom to decide on the solution.
- Being part of something bigger than yourself, we aren’t looking for people who want a job, we are looking for people to be excited to be a part of disrupting established industries and to join the journey ahead of us.
Skand is looking for a motivated team player who is interested to define the next generation of Skand’s experiences. Skand’s software helps companies capture, analyse, and scale insight driven outcomes for their physical assets. If you are looking to own and drive the product strategy and roadmap and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up this is the role for you!
- Shape the product vision and strategy including managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Lead the team to define, build and drive usage of products our customers and users love.
- Be a product champion and subject matter expert with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new product ideas and experimentation plans via brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, discovery processes, and competitive analysis.
- Create detailed product requirements of new features while building and maintaining features for the Skand platform.
- Work closely with R&D, Data and Go-To-Market teams in order to bring product requirements into implementable design and definitions.
- Work closely with the Product Designers to define style and design that aligns with the user experience.
- Translate concepts to wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and detailed design specifications.
- Research competition and key product initiatives.
- +3 years experience in building products, preferably in the SaaS B2B space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong execution of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- You are a team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- High degree of creativity and drive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.