Jeff Bezos famously said “Be stubborn on vision but flexible on details.” We agree with Jeff which is why we want to remain the number one choice for our customers for the provision of easy and engaging business messaging. To deliver on this goal we are migrating multiple legacy platforms into our new platform, imaginatively titled “NextGen”. This year we’ll send >2bn messages, meaning this is a major initiative that we are laser focused on delivering.
This is where you come in! We have an immediate need for an experienced Product Analyst to assist us with this, on a 6 month contract.
You’ll get to gain insight into a legacy platform, work in a cross functional team, lead data and product analysis and support customer engagement, migration planning and implementation, all while ensuring positive outcomes for our customers.
Key responsibilities of the Product Analyst role will include:
- Developing a detailed understanding of product features and functionality between old and new systems, formulating key differences and potential customer impact.
- Data analysis to build understanding of legacy functionality and data structures
- Using Excel or other tools to analyse, segment and present complex customer cohorts
- Building and proposing plans based on customer segmentation for migration
- Speaking with customers to understand how they use the product, and their use cases together with the UX research team.
- Working with product and engineering teams to share data, insight and to define scope for any new development needed.
- Participating in team activities such as stand-ups, story grooming, retros etc
- Contributing to the broader product and technology team plus sharing knowledge to improve understanding and practices
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced Product Analyst/ Owner who has worked on enterprise grade products and solutions. You will most likely have come up through the technical ranks so you can appreciate the challenges engineers face. You can demonstrate a strong understanding of agile methodologies, requirements gathering, prioritisation, identifying and addressing constraints, dependencies, and risks. Experience in MySQL or PostgreSQL as well as advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is a must.
The role really needs well developed communication skills, and someone who will be able to build rapport with stakeholders quickly and have the ability to analyse complex problems and translate these into viable solutions.
If you’ve read this and thought to yourself, “this actually sounds kind of interesting” apply now and let’s talk soon. Everyone gets a response.
We provide innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level – better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds, we drive business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love. Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 50,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities.
With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, we are the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.