We are a successful Australian startup with a global customer base that has grown during COVID with plans to scale further.
Our engineering team has been moving our product build to a new tech stack from our initial PHP build so you would bring your PHP and Symfony framework experience and we will overtime upskill you across our tech stack to diversify your skillset. We are looking for either a mid or Senior level developer for this position.
On a day to day basis, you would be given the opportunity to:
- Develop, build and improve product features
- Design and implement API methods and endpoints
- Improve the performance and reliability of our systems
- Code in PHP while learning our tech stack: AWS Lambda (Node Runtime), Typescript, PHP, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Terraform, and Linux
You stand out because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent training
- over 3 + years software development experience in SaaS production environments
- advanced PHP programming skills
- extensive experience with the Symfony framework
- experience in React client environments
- functional understanding of front end coding
- experience within a DevOps culture, utilising Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- commercial use and knowledge of Microservices’ architecture using a Containerised or Serverless environment
- ability to contribute to technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team
- ability to write understandable, well-tested code with an eye towards performance without sacrificing maintainability
- strong communication skills, with a natural ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
- strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- experience developing software applications
We are a young startup that looks for a positive and collaborative attitude in all of our hires, so that plus a genuine interest to work in a growing SaaS startup goes a long way. Experience in similar startup companies is also a bonus for those reasons.
The Linktree story…
The Linktree journey begins in 2016, when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 5 million users worldwide, 10,000 – 15,000 new signups every day and over 120 million unique views per month. Paired with rapid growth, Linktree has recently garnered much attention in the tech world, earning 4th place on Fast Company’s “10 most innovative social media companies of 2020”.
The Linktree audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro-influencers. Linktree subscribers include Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, Vice, Red Bull, Adult Swim, Patreon, Naomi Campbell, Comedy Central, Gordon Ramsay, Billabong…and many more!
This is a full-time role based out of our office in Collingwood (although all working remotely during Covid and we are great with flexible working arrangements) but we are open to remote working in Australia.
Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you fit the bill and want to join our team