Bare is bringing End-Of-Life planning into the digital age.
We are one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer startups, backed by some of Australia’s highest-profile investors, and are driven by helping people during the most vulnerable times of their lives. Whether it’s arranging a funeral, estate planning, or grief support or doing complex estate administration – we combine empathy with technology to make it easier and more affordable.
We are looking for an ambitious, practical operations graduate to join our fast-growing team. Working directly with the Chief of Staff, our Co-Founders, and with support from some of the best tech advisors in Australia, you will play a key role in turning strategy into execution.
This is a structured role that will rotate through a range of strategic projects across multiple areas, from helping build world-class supply chains and logistics networks, to optimising digital marketing systems and beyond. Our operations graduate program is designed to provide broad, cross-functional, multi-level exposure – the perfect training ground for future leaders and entrepreneurs who want to accelerate their careers.
This is a role for someone who is motivated by personal growth, completing projects, and seeing a tangible impact from the work they do – from day 1. You will enjoy a level of ambiguity and real-time problem-solving, and be comfortable being part of a high-growth startup.
- You are analytical, smart, and able to ramp-up quickly and work autonomously
- You’re a fast learner and looking to accelerate your career in a high-growth startup environment
- You love systems, processes, and precision, but also have a high-degree of empathy and passion for what Bare does
- You have some experience in an operationally-focused environment, e.g. a university degree with operational project work (e.g. engineering, business) and/or relevant internships, extra-curricular, or work experience
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and career development – this is a training ground for future leaders within an incredibly fast-growing, tech-focused startup
- Above-average remuneration package with performance bonuses
- A friendly, supportive environment – people love what they do at Bare
- The ability to make a real difference – our customers are incredibly grateful for the service we provide