No- to Low-Code Engineering Fellowship Associate
- Manager: Sophia Witherington (Head of Fellowship)
- Salary: $70–100k incl super
- Create a resource and communications platform to run all Fellowship programs on (Women, Student, Engineering) — one holistic base for everyone to refer to (Website, Notion, Airtable, etc)
- Develop and design a Fellowship for Engineers
- Run the Engineering Fellowship program you designed
A community-orientated engineer, with a knack for synthesising systems and tools to enable people to have extraordinary experiences.
You love building on no- or low-code tools like Zapier, Notion, Airtable, etc. Bonus: if you can connect systems through APIs.
Most importantly — you understand engineers and love working with them.
You will be creating the holistic Startmate infrastructure. Where should things live? How do they fit together and flow through? How do we create a people directory and a member’s login area (ie on Squarespace)?
You will also be thinking through and designing a Fellowship for Engineers. What would Engineers want to get out of a program? What does the program look like? Lastly, you will run the program 🙂