About Swoop Aero
Swoop Aero was founded to transform how the world moves essential supplies. We were the first company globally to deliver a vaccine using a drone under a commercial contract. Since then, we’ve expanded globally, transforming the health supply chain with drone logistics operations in 4 countries.
The work we’re doing is shifting the future of healthcare. We are having an immediate impact on the lives of people, who live within the communities our operations are conducted in. Lots of companies say they have an impact but we really have one. We’re based in Melbourne but right now we’re operating in developing markets. We’ve got big plans to shift the paradigm in both developing and developed markets, and our goal is to provide a sustainable medical logistics service which reaches 100 millions people by 2025.
To do this, we’ve brought together a team of eternally optimistic and resourceful doers to tackle these seemingly insurmountable problems – and make it happen.
The situation and the role
So what’s next? With our experience and venture backing, we’re working to build our global team and expand operations across multiple markets. To help us achieve our vision, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer this will be a pivotal role in scaling our sales and marketing engine. You will help craft the narrative that explains the purpose of the business, sharing our passion for creating genuine impact with key stakeholders, partners and the wider community. We envision this role to lead the growth of all digital channels, public and media relations, brand promotion, market analysis, strategy and positioning. You will collaborate with all commercial team members sharing responsibilities for strategy and execution, your ability to deliver multiple projects effectively and efficiently will be the key to your success in this role.
You will have strategic vision, marketing savvy, strong communications skills and a passion for execution. As an ambitious, all round marketing star you will have a proven track record of deeply understanding and driving the key metrics and digital channels that lead to revenue and business growth. Your talent for abstract thinking and problem solving will allow you to carry out multiple streams of work with tenacity and purpose in a close knit, impact driven team.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop marketing and communication strategy, managing the implementation of all elements
- Responsible for the entire marketing process, including website development and SEO, advertisements, inbound lead generation, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for owning the entire digital marketing strategy, process, implementation, budget, and platform subscription management.
- Design and develop graphic communications across the website, EDM, social media, paid media, events, materials and print
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology and market inside out to lead the full marketing & creative process
- Monitor competitor creatives, industry trends, and creative best practices across the industry
- Develop a pipeline a PR stories, write media releases and drive public and media relations
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related industry experience