Head Of Product Development
We’re an award-winning profit for purpose startup, we work in the Edtech industry and our goal is to empower children and adults with dyslexia to reveal their talents.
Our mindset is to see the very large picture all the time: how can we change the world, not the town, how can we change education, not the school.
We love tech, AI and science, more importantly, we care about education. We have operations in the US, AU, NZ and UK.
At Dystech, we work with a user-first approach to make sure we provide the best value possible to our clients while making sure we have a positive impact.
Are you a growth hacker, full stack developer with big ideas and eager to do good in the world? Drop us a line.
We’re looking for an amazing Head of Product Development, responsible for leading the organization in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign.
You will take one of the most important responsibilities in the company and work closely with our research team to improve our current product offering.
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
- Understand our AI capacity and iterate new features idea
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Implement technical product development from backend architecture to front end web app
- Maintain and monitor existing products
- A minimum of five years in product development in a tech company; experience in the education market and machine learning will be an advantage;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development;
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results;
- Open and collaborative style; you must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
- Energy and enthusiasm; you must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.