Growth Marketing Manager
We believe that businesses of all sizes deserve better financial and payment products and services.
Australian businesses are amazingly entrepreneurial, driven and passionate, yet when they seek important products from local financial services companies, they are let down by slow applications, protracted onboarding, opaque pricing, restrictive contracts and forced to use outdated solutions that no longer meet the innovative requirements of a modern business.
Our company, backed by leading VCs, is a collective of experienced payment and tech industry professionals who are redefining business banking and how Australian businesses get paid by their customers. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products, we are building a high performing team to take on the incumbents.
If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-moving environments, love a challenge, hate bureaucracy and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the banks, we’re putting together a team you might want to join.
We are looking for a strategic, acquisition-focused, analytical and detail-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to join the Zeller Marketing team.
You are a hands-on B2B marketer who is as skilled at building and delivering a strategic plan as you are as executing on it. Your responsibilities will include driving Zeller’s demand generation, growth and performance marketing across a variety of paid acquisition channels, helping to build and manage campaigns across a variety of different mediums, and partnering with your colleagues to attract and convert new merchants to Zeller.
You will bring a passion for building Zeller’s merchant base of Australian SMEs, and optimising campaigns and the merchant journey to ensure we always exceed our targets. You will be inspired by data, bring a balanced and creative approach to every campaign you launch, be fast on your feet, and ready to get your hands dirty.
This is an exciting role for a skilled marketer with 5+ years of hands-on (not just agency management) experience in performance marketing and demand generation, who is ready to build their skills in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment. You’ll own and be fully accountable for your channels in our marketing plan, and if you’re successful there will be countless opportunities for career development within a rapidly growing team.
- Own all merchant acquisition through growth and performance marketing at Zeller, and manage and guide agency partner(s) to support you in exceeding your targets
- Support our marketing strategy in accelerating acquisition and building consideration through digital channels such as SEM, Paid Social, SEO, Direct Mail, Display, Mobile, Demand Generation, Affiliates, and more
- Build, maintain and optimise reporting, budgets, campaign performance, CPA, LTV and other performance metrics
- Deliver regular tests and experiments to prove out hypotheses and make recommendations on performance optimisations
- Take a data-driven approach to managing campaigns, and provide insight on strategy and performance, and report back to the business on what you learn
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools to identify areas of importance and opportunities
- Contribute to strategic plans that form an integral part of Zeller’s marketing and growth strategy
- Write effective creative briefs and partner with our design team to deliver assets that maximise campaign ROI
- Collaborate with the wider team and stakeholders to ensure our shared merchant acquisition goals are met
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Demand Generation and / or Acquisition Marketing
- Comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of the leading tools, platforms and technologies to make your job more efficient. You’ll thrive on educating others in the business on what you’re doing and why it’s important.
- Outstanding attention to detail and an eye for design; down to the last character, image crop, or line break
- A solid understanding of web analytics, A/B testing, and data-driven performance marketing
- A strong analytical mindset; you’re an advanced Excel nerd
- A tertiary education, or a track record of relevant experience that proves it wasn’t needed
- A creative mind that can deliver and execute on bold ideas
- The ability to multitask, run multiple projects at once, and not get overwhelmed by an impending deadline
- A hunger to win; you thrive on having a target and achieving it at all costs
- Experience in B2B marketing, particularly with exposure to small to medium sized businesses
- Can run SQL queries and build dashboards
What’s in it for you
- Be part of something big from the outset
- Watch your work be put up in lights
- A balanced, progressive and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- A package which includes equity from an early stage
- Join a rapidly growing marketing team with opportunities to grow and develop your career wherever your passions and skills take you