Growth Marketing Associate
At SPARK Deakin we exist to create a thriving society powered by Deakin founders through empowering students, staff, and alumni to be impactful entrepreneurs. Our Acccelerator program offers funding, mentorship and access to office space for early stage entrepreneurs. Our pipeline programs include regular events, startup bootcamps and a Startup Ideation program for students.
Since inception in 2015, we have backed 45 ambitious founders whose 20 startups have provided value to over 11 000 customers generating over 3 million in revenue and created 143 jobs.
Do you enjoy being in a challenging and fast-paced startup environment?
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship, innovation, and startups?
Do you have an eye for detail?
You will be responsible for:
– Management and implementation of an integrated marketing communications strategy across multiple channels (web, print, video, email)
– Copywriting for all of our events and programs.
– Copywriting for digital and print advertising, social media and web content – including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
– Design and layout for marketing collateral (brochures, posters, digital assets & merchandise).
– Content production and management of social media.
– Reinvigorating our blog, writing content as well as sourcing and editing content from contributors.
– Collaborating with various stakeholders, from university, government, alumni, and startup ecosystem members.
– Supporting our startups with their marketing strategy and pitch decks.
– Although not essential, design skills will be highly regarded,
* Based out of Deakin Downtown (727 Collins St, Docklands) 3 days per week, with the potential to join the team full-time this year.