Full Stack Engineer
Rome2rio makes travel planning easy. We are a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. With millions of unique monthly visitors, our travel search and booking service is one of the top online travel resources used around the world.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing team in Melbourne. As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll work within our product development teams on a wide variety of projects across search, ticketing and content. You come with the requisite skills and adaptability to make product decisions and work across the full software stack.
For example, you might:
- Optimize the accuracy and speed of our search algorithm
- Integrate new train, bus, hotel, rental car and attraction data from APIs and data feeds
- Build tools for our content team to add and maintain data in our system
- Improve the accuracy of estimated fares displayed on the site
- Work on improving the core user experience of Rome2rio on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Develop new interfaces for selling rail, bus & flight tickets
- Develop interfaces for user accounts, bookings, history, saving and sharing itineraries
- Help design and build a better mobile website for our millions of monthly mobile visitors
- A/B test changes and measure the impact to the site’s design and functionality
Check out our company blog for an idea of what we are busy working on.
Who we’re looking for
More details: https://www.rome2rio.com/careers/full-stack-software-engineer/