Front-End Web Developer (Casual)
We’re looking for a front-end web developer, with an interest in food and dining. As a member of our remote-first team, you’ll help our restaurant partners refine their online presence, streamline their operations, and improve their business.
- Work with Australia’s best restaurants
- Combine your passions for technology and hospitality
- Work remotely from home, interstate, or overseas
Who are we?
Obee is an Australian grown technology platform for the hospitality industry.
Through smart automation, venues like Attica, Brae, Jimmy Grants, Fonda and Supernormal use Obee to improve their business and guest experience.
About the role:
As a developer at Obee, you will work in our tech team deploying and updating branded assets for restaurants across our booking, voucher, emails and events modules.
What you’ll do:
- Use your skills in CSS to match the design of our online widgets (Booking, Voucher and Event Forms) to that of the restaurant’s website
- Implement and update fully compliant html email templates
Who you are:
- Strong front-end skills, including CSS, HTML and Jquery
- Experience and a basic understanding of programming in PHP
- Experience and a basic understanding of MySQL
- Excellent communication skills in English
Bonus points if you have:
- An interest in web design and UI/UX
- Experience using Obee
- Experience working with (or for) a hospitality related technology product, like reservation and POS systems
Some Obee perks:
- Flexible working location (work in our office, from home, interstate, or even internationally)
- We are a Melbourne based company but we have a remote first mind set and will accept applicants from all over Australia (or comparable time zones)
- Monthly allowance to eat out at any of our restaurant partners