Front End Developer
Rome2rio makes travel planning easy. We are a door-to-door travel search and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. With millions of unique monthly visitors, our travel search and booking service is one of the top online travel planning tools used around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our growing team in Melbourne. We have a range of challenging projects which you may tackle depending on your skills and interests.
For example, you might:
- Work on improving the core user experience of Rome2rio on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Develop new interfaces for selling rail, bus & flight tickets
- Develop an interface for user accounts, bookings, history, saving and sharing itineraries
- Help design and build a better mobile website for our 5 million monthly mobile visitors
- A/B test site changes and use Google Analytics and user testing to improve the site design and functionality
Check out our company blog for an idea of what we are busy working on.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer who enjoys building high performance, user-friendly interfaces. The ability to thrive independently and a “get stuff done” attitude is important to us. You must be able to dive into existing code and be productive in a team environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in React/Redux
- Cross browser and cross-platform knowledge
- Ability to build high performance, reusable UI components and systems
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- An understanding of Agile methods and concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Based in Melbourne, Australia
More details – https://www.rome2rio.com/careers/front-end-developer/