Front End Developer
Do you love the idea of no day being the same? Are you driven, eager and ready to push boundaries? Do you like getting involved no matter the task?
Who is B.B.E?
Beyond a creative agency, we’re a strategy-led communications and technology partner with the ability to conceive and create ideas, programs, campaigns and products in-house. Established in 2014, we now have 50 staff in offices across Sydney and Melbourne. Teams include PR, Content, Creative, Product (Experience and Technology), Production and Strategy, and we work with clients in industries ranging from automotive, retail, travel, energy and healthcare, among others.
What makes us unique?
We demystify, decode and make accessible all of the possibilities of 21st century marketing and communications. We do this by working with our clients to develop game-changing work that leverages the best of emerging opportunities that put them ahead of the game. We’re able to deliver on this by staying on the cutting edge through initiatives such as our Venture Marketing arm, which ensure each member of B.B.E truly understands what’s required to thrive in this complex modern marketplace.
What we have:
- We believe in new ideas and the transformative potential of creative technology
- We work with ambitious businesses across the full creative spectrum
- Here, you get the smarts and passion of a top creative agency without the big agency baggage
- Our culture is our foundation — we bring it everyday, we are all in and we give a damn
- We empower our team with the freedom and autonomy to make the right decisions without the need for lots of policies
- We are here to help our team do the best work of their careers
What you have:
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in an Agency
- Skilled in JS and experienced with modern web development frameworks and methodologies including VueJS
- Eagerness to learn and continually upskill within your role
- A Passion for Development
- Previous use of Zeplin and Marvel
- Ability to work with Designers and Developers as a cross functional team
- A positive attitude and able to collaborate with all members of the team
- Open to working hybrid roles and helping out the rest of the team
Sound like you? Let’s talk.