Expression of Interest – Fullstack / Mobile Developer
Are you a developer looking to build and launch a new product that users are calling out for, with the potential to shake up the travel industry? Are you looking for your next challenge and are up for a start up opportunity?
At Travis we are on a mission to reimagine travel – to make it unimaginably simple and personalised for you to discover, plan and share your travels, from a single platform. Our goal is to bring this to life, launch in-market with Australian and global users in 2020.
But early stage start-up isn’t for everyone. So.. who would best fit this role?
- You’re curious and adaptable. Pivots and new challenges excite you to ask the right questions and find a potential way forward.
- You’re resourceful and outcomes-focused. You’re able to draw on your expertise to drive development to deliver within timelines and constraints.
- You’re a keen traveller. You’re in tune with the traveller journey – highs and lows, and are passionate about reimagining the future travel experience.
- You dream big, and are looking to shape your own role. We’ve defined an indication of the role as best as we can – but we would like to learn about your expertise, interests, and how you see yourself best positioned for this role. Ultimately, we believe in bringing together a team with complementary skillsets.
We are building our founding tech team, and would like to understand your expertise and motivations to bring together a cross-competency team. Please tell us about your experience with any of:
- Front end, back end or full stack web development
- Mobile development
- Cloud / serverless architectures
- Machine learning and personalisation models
Who will you be working with?
Two co-founders. Based in Melbourne CBD, with flexible working arrangements possible.