Digital Marketing Manager
Tixel is a fan-to-fan ticketing platform that helps music fans and event organisers buy and sell tickets safely and easily. You can learn more about us here – www.tixel.com.au/about
We are a young and exciting startup that has experienced impressive growth to date, having secured seed investment and a distribution agreement with a NYSE listed ticketing company, we have global ambitions to change the way fans connect with experiences they love.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
This person will be responsible for planning, developing and executing Tixels’ marketing and advertising initiatives. This will involve working closely with other team members to understand the direction of the business, and in turn, the product.
The candidate will have a strong knowledge of all things marketing with a good mix of practicality, creativity and business acumen. This person will be held accountable for engaging and growing the user base primarily to increase sales and engage our current audience. A proven ability to work efficiently with budget constraints and alongside developers and new technologies is a huge plus.
- Experienced as a digital marketing manager or similar role, and/or growth marketing for an early stage startup.
- Creative and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
- Experience of lifecycle planning including segment identification, trigger definition, journey planning and testing
- Experience in digital analytics – Google Analytics preferred. You don’t have to be a data scientist but we expect you can delve into the data to find insights as well as confidently and clearly present data to stakeholders and partners.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing – creating test frameworks, planning tests and implementation
- Develop, manage and curate a portfolio of key third-party relationships (agencies, service providers, consultants, etc.) to advance our strategy
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media, email) channels
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
We should probably chat if;
- You are passionate about music and understand the difference between Abba and Aphex Twin.
- You like to get your hands dirty and work closely within the operations of the business to continuously test strategies.
- You’ve always wanted to join an early stage company with global potential.