- Source and review startup companies not currently listed on Startup Galaxy and add them to the directory
- Evaluate and update profiles on Startup Galaxy that have been marked for review
- Provide feedback on potential product enhancements to support the Startup Galaxy product roadmap
- Achieve weekly and monthly performance targets and KPI’s
- Identify new opportunities to use Startup Galaxy’s dataset to add value to the users of the platform
- Build cross-functional relationships with other team members to foster new ideas for the platform
- Study in the Computing field (Data Science, Information Systems or Computer Science) is preferred, not a requirement
- A passion for the Australian startup ecosystem
- Experience collecting data and working with data sets to deliver analysis and outcomes
- A collaborative and team player mindset
- Australian working rights
- You must be able to work within the AEST time zone.
About the team
The team behind Startup Galaxy have been successful in the startup arena in both the US and Australia. We value diversity of thought and a growth mindset. Although the team works remotely most of the time we collaborate over video and phone calls.
Startup Galaxy is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national orgion or disability status.