Ally Assist is a rapidly growing Health and Disability Startup/ Social Enterprise. We are a small team of highly motivated, hard-working and passionate individuals driven by our mission to empower Australians to achieve their goals for physical, psychological and social health.
We’ve started with something very specific – therapy assistants. Previously, there was no easy way for people to get daily or weekly support for their therapy program in-between their clinical appointments. Now, we make finding a therapy assistant easy. All our therapy assistants are doing amazing work to help individuals with disability build their capacity and independence.
We invest in our people. Great people in a great environment can achieve some pretty amazing things.
We’re looking for like-minded individuals to help support our growing community of therapy assistants and clients.
Remember, we’re a startup and startups don’t stand still. So you’ll be exposed to sales, product development, strategic planning, thought leadership – basically everything it takes to start and grow a business.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Account Management – a lot of this role is providing exceptional account management experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and beyond through answering questions, engaging in regular check-ins and helping them get the most out of their therapy.
- Customer Success – You’ll be on the front line, responsible for in-app chat/email/phone support and enquiries. You’ll work on providing clients with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points, build a close collaborative relationship, and feeding information back to the team so that everyone is aware and responding.
- Customer Expansion – you will explore ways to expand Ally Assist uptake and opportunities for referrals to other potential clients.
- Product Consultation – you will work with the product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Ally Assist platform, such as aggregating client feedback, scoping out customisation requests and new feature requests etc.
- Process Optimisation – develop and optimize processes within the business, as well as scaling new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Development of Educational Material – not only do we want to broaden our community, but strengthen it too.
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- An experienced customer success specialist – ideally with a tech or SaaS business background or in client/account management role.
- Strong organizational skills – in particular, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to delight customers – you’re excited to build the best possible therapy experience for all our stakeholders – this includes qualified therapists, disability support coordinators, local area coordinators and our end-users (therapy assistants and clients).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- Problem solver – constantly thinking about how you could do your job better and find a way to get it done.
- Personal and/or professional experience in healthcare or disability is awesome. But maybe you have none. As long as you’re eager, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to succeed.
A BIT ABOUT US:
Some of what we offer:
- A full-time role, working from a co-working space in Clayton and Melbourne CBD.
- A friendly, fun and reasonably informal team environment.
- A chance to be part of an ultra-fast growing Australian startup with huge ambition.
- A commitment to training and self-improvement. All staff at Ally Assist are actively encouraged to attend and speak at conferences.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your ability and experience.