Customer Success Officer
At Ally Assist, our vision is to link people with disability to the team they want and need, to achieve their goals in the easiest way possible. A person signs up with us, we understand exactly what their needs are and then we match them with somebody they’ll love working with.
We have a large and growing community of allied health professionals, therapy assistants, support coordinators and disability workers; we build the tools to make working together simple and effective.
This is where you come in.
You’ll be on the front line; responsible for in-app chat/email/phone support and enquiries. You’ll be listening to client’s closely to understand their needs, work with them to help them discover the right team, nurture their relationships and watch them grow. You’ll work on providing our clients and workers with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points, and feeding information back to the team so that everyone is aware and responding.
A lot of this role is providing exceptional account management. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and beyond through answering questions, engaging in regular check-ins and helping them get the most out of their therapy.
People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
What you’ll be doing:
Our Customer Success team helps everyone that comes in contact with Ally Assist to understand how to effectively use our service and ensures their happiness by making their experience a great one.
A few things you’ll do:
- You’ll manage the pre and post sales process for clients and provide technical guidance.
- You’ll assess worker applications, conduct interviews with our workers and ensure they’re prepared to start working with our clients.
- You’ll manage our users schedule and onboarding timeline and guide them throughout the entire implementation process.
- You’ll track activities in our internal systems, including detail and important updates for all user interactions.
- You’ll collaborate with our team to collect and communicate common user feedback and trends observed.
What would make you a good fit for this role:
- You’ve got 3+ years‘ experience in customer service, onboarding or software implementation roles, ideally in a SaaS company.
- You’ve got exceptional relationship building skills – you can easily build rapport and often make a customer’s day.
- You’re able to communicate complex ideas (through phone calls and emails) in ways that are easy to understand.
- You’re empathic, emotionally intelligent, and driven to provide an outstanding user experience.
- You pride yourself with strong project management skills and a high attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Start-ups don’t stand still and you’re someone who is motivated to work autonomously while adapting to the changes.
- You have a growth mindset. You exhibit curiosity and work harder to learn and solve problems. You are open to feedback and experimenting as a means for learning.
- An understanding of the healthcare and/or disability sector (NDIS) and our key stakeholders – this includes allied health professionals, disability support coordinators, local area coordinators and our end-users (therapy assistants and clients).
Why join Ally Assist?
You’ll be a part of redefining the disability and allied health sector and you’ll be positively influencing the lives of people with disability and families every day you work.
Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Making a real and measurable difference (see our Google reviews).
- Get in at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
- The chance to be the 5th member of our startup and set the tone for our team: the processes, the people, the strategy.
- Opportunity to work from home and our office in Clayton, Victoria.