Customer Success Manager
Who we are
Wandora is a VC backed early-stage startup on an audacious mission to restore the human connection between business and customer. We’re a B2B2C SaaS platform giving booking based businesses, starting with tourism operators, the tools to deliver a great digital experience (think Shopify meets MrYum). Our platform helps businesses optimise for conversion and fight back against greedy third-party booking sites that take huge commissions, stranglehold customer data, and limit businesses’ brand exposure.
Our first product (a flexible widget for operators to collect bookings easily from any channel) is about to launch. We’re now looking to bring on a talented customer success manager to help us identify and attract businesses to our platform. This unique opportunity allows you to define your role and get in on the ground floor of an exciting startup with massive growth potential.
What you’ll do
- Get tourism operators and other booking-based business owners excited about our products and mission, converting them to customers and advocates.
- Identify target businesses and engage them through phone, email and video calls.
- Run energetic product demonstrations that convince businesses to sign up.
- Become an expert on our product and use your knowledge to overcome prospective customer objections.
- Engage with existing customers to increase their value and promote upgrading or switching to additional features.
- Work with the broader team on continual improvements to the product based on your knowledge of customers’ needs and challenges.
Who you are
- Tenacious with a go-getter attitude, you love the idea of meeting customers’ needs and closing deals.
- A great communicator, you’re confident but empathetic and can quickly build rapport with people from all backgrounds.
- Comfortable with change and understand that startups move quickly and require adaptability.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, are full of ideas and work well under pressure.
- An organised problem solver, you’re comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- You’re excited about what we’re doing and learning new products and skills.
- Ideal but not essential – You have prior experience working in B2B or software sales and have worked for a startup or tourism business.
- Remote and flexible working arrangements that suit your lifestyle.
- Generous holiday and leave entitlements, including regular paid wellness days.
- Paid time off to volunteer or contribute to your local community.
- Dedicated learning and development budget.
- ..and more benefits to come!
Wandora celebrates differences
We’re proud to be building a culture of mutual respect, inclusivity and diversity. We encourage first nations people, people of colour, LGBTQI+ and gender diverse people, parents and individuals with disabilities to apply. Feel free to note your pronouns, or let us know how we can adjust the application process to make you comfortable and successful.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you; even if you think you may not meet the qualifications, we would still love to hear from you.