CTO / Chief of Engineering
Our mission is to Empower People with Vital Skills to Navigate Critical Situations.
We do this through two divisions – Our Live Training AKA our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and our Serious Games division.
In this role we are looking for a remarkable individual to help lead our Serious Games division, help create revolutionary products and help save lives through the fulfillment of our mission.
The role is an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead the technology strategy and build a team and products using innovative XR technologies. You will have responsibility for the architecture, design, build and roll out of the cutting edge life saving training solutions.
The Serious Games division is at an exciting crossroads and this is a unique opportunity for a remarkable individual to become a critical partner in our team, create real world change, and has the potential for significant job growth.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 10+ years experience working in software engineering
- 5 years as a senior manager leading and scaling teams
- Ability to design & optimise the company’s tech architecture
- A strong current understanding of modern engineering principles
- A drive and passion for innovation, technology and change
- Experience in scaling-up teams, systems & infrastructure.
- Ability to determine success and scale the business success
- A growth mindset and the ability to build a team as they scale and grow
- Experience in project management, proposal development and customer pitching
- Manage and lead a team of Serious Games developers, artists and subject matter experts designing cutting-edge XR training solutions.
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals & timelines
- Explore and stay ahead of the latest technologies, practices and products to maintain a cutting edge approach.
- Integrate and oversee a cyber security system and policy
- Drive team growth and continuous improvement
- Provide solutions and help architect ones as required.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our platform design and toolchain
- Maintain automated testing and delivery
- Embrace rapid learning and show a willingness to work with technologies and languages you are or are not familiar with
Ideal Technical Skills and Experience:
- Game Engines & 3D rendering software
- Unity required, UNREAL beneficial
- AI / ML experience
- Biometric and hardware integration
- C++ and C#
- Integration with external APIs
- Ability to pickup new and evolving technologies
- Make a real difference in the world and help save lives
- Attractive salary with a range of incentives depending on skill & experience.
- Senior executive role with decision-making ability
- Autonomy to innovate and invest push the boundaries of technology
- Flexible working conditions
- Including location flexibility
Please send us your resume and a cover letter or video link explaining what you bring to this role.