At Birchal you’ll be working with a supportive team who’s passionate to change the game, with extensive experience in crowdfunding, digital marketing, alternative finance and equity capital markets. If you’re excited by the prospect of joining a small company as we accelerate our growth, this could be a great opportunity for you.
You must have a strong desire to work with start-ups & show an interest in up and coming trends. Whilst having a strong business acumen is key, you must enjoy getting out of your comfort zone and use your creativity to become a frequent problem-solver! We’re an outcome-focused business, focused on rapid expansion in a new industry here in Australia with a mission to delight everyone who comes into contact with our platform.
The sort of skills we’re looking for in this role…
- Marketing experience (2 years+)
- Experience working with and improving operations of a CRM software (preferably Hubspot)
- Experience in developing and executing successful ecommerce email marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication – especially in the creation of marketing & long-form content
- Skills in Google Analytics
- Digital Campaign or Digital Advertising experience (Facebook, Google, etc)
- Content Creation Skills – blog content, social media content, basic video editing etc
There’s further information about the position available on our Linkedin Post but what we’d particularly like to stress is that we’re an equal opportunity employer – so we’re open to discussing flexible working arrangements. We know there are some superstars out there who would meet all the criteria but are also primary care-givers – we don’t want to knock them out of the running!
In addition, we feel we can provide new team members with:
- Engaging work in a growing industry
- The opportunity to test their ideas and learn something new everyday
- Autonomous work within a supportive team environment
- A snazzy seat in our snazzy new Richmond quarters
- Opportunities to grow the role as they see fit