Cofounder CCO – Head of BD, Sales & Partnerships
This is a hustler position for significant vested equity, profit share and the opportunity to become a cofounder.
TechieRank.com is a new HRTech platform launched by Reputationaire as an example of their data ownership technology, provides Employers and Recruiters a way to spot diamond in the rough developer job applicants.
GitHub is a code hosting platform used by 50 million developers and usually already provided on their CV/in application forms. TechieRank gives instant big data rankings of developers e.g. “Sara is in top 6% of developers” along with indications of soft skills.
It also ranks and highlights skills they demonstrate on Stack Overflow, a technical question and answer forum, for example, passion, communication skills, willingness to help others e.t.c.
TechieRank can also be used by developers, free of charge, to increase their employability.
Job seekers are encouraged to create a TechieRank profile linking to, providing their ranking on, as well as highlighting their soft skills on both GitHub and Stack Overflow.
Techies are already including their TechieRank profile as a free verified credential on LinkedIn.
We’re looking for someone keen to refine and implement TechieRank’s go to market strategy and build revenue from Employer and Recruiter clients and raise awareness of the free platform to increase employability with the developer community.
Sales activities include:
- Develop and manage the sales process from customer identification to signed contract by finding, engaging, running customer discovery and securing sales by writing proposals and negotiations with prospective client
- Find, engage and secure strategic partnerships (e.g. organisations supporting individuals/women work as developers, development educators etc)
- Assist with customer support across new and existing clients
Marketing activities include:
- Produce and maintain sales collateral including sales decks, one pagers, blog articles, FAQ etc
- Identify and manage reporting of competitive landscape and industry trends
- Help refine and execute our vision and go-to-market strategies
- Enhance product roadmap based on client feedback, industry trends and learnings
- Help with adhoc day to day company activities as required
- Hardworking and results driven
- Balances proactive independence and teamwork as required
- Professional and respectful
- Proven sales/BD experience
- Passionate for data ownership and helping individuals improve their life situation
See https://reputationaire.com/jobs for more information.