Client Relationship Manager
ABOUT CYBER CLINIC
Cyber Clinic is one of Australia’s first AI driven digital mental health platforms, dedicated to connecting mental health practitioners with patients in a convenient and timely manner. Cyber Clinic has been designed in accordance with the ever-growing technology world, whereby patients connect with practitioners through a secure, face-to-face video conferencing app on their smartphone.
Psylegal is a Melbourne based boutique psychology practice specialising in the areas of clinical and forensic psychology. It offers clinical services for a variety of mental health conditions and expert advice in forensic matters. It is owned by Cyber Clinic’s founder, Dr Qusai Hussain and is the incubator for the Cyber Clinic.
The startup world – it’s exciting, it’s innovative and it’s ever evolving. It’s a chance to be part of something from the ground up, to work directly with the founder and executive team to shape the direction of this online business whilst effecting change in the world.
Cyber Clinic is seeking a well-rounded and motivated individual to join our team as Client Relationship Manager to assist with a range of client and administration based tasks. You will also be required to provide a small amount of administrative support to Psylegal.
You are a quick learner and creative thinker who is autonomous, organised, tech savvy, with great communication skills and high attention to detail.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client matters
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage all administrative aspects of key client relationships – regular WIP’s and monthly reporting
- Organise, arrange and coordinate internal meetings – including agenda and follow up
- Feedback internally – client interactions, opportunities to develop the platform manage feedback around design and features
- Communicate with our team of engineers to identify, manage and resolve any technical/software issues and test software updates
- Offer basic technical support to individuals using the Cyber Clinic platform
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Prepare presentations, written tasks, and instruction manuals as required
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Assist with writing tenders, abstracts and applications where needed
- Assist in booking appointments and processing Medicare rebates for Psylegal patients on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- A strong desire to be a part of a startup business
- A motivated and quick-learner
- Someone who is tech savvy with the ability to learn new software platforms and test software updates in a timely manner
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive
- Organised and a proven ability to manage their time/ priorities their tasks
- An interest in the mental health space
- Ability to show empathy and understanding for patients in challenging situations
- 6 months administration/ reception experience
- 6 months sales/ client service experience