Is your innovation changing Australia’s future?
From the world’s first modular self-fit hearing aid, robots that write their own code, a virtual reality treatment platform for spider phobia, to an artificially intelligent shark detection system using drones – the Australian Information Industry Association’s (AIIA) iAwards program has unearthed outstanding Australian innovation for over 25 years.
If your innovation is changing Australia’s future or making a difference to the lives of others, give it the recognition it deserves by entering the AIIA iAwards. Entering will take you on a journey that will bring you national exposure and recognition for your innovation.
The AIIA iAwards encourages digital innovation entries that are making a difference across all Australian industries, from Public Sector & Government, to Industrial & Primary Industries, to Business Services.
The AIIA iAwards celebrates solution driven technology, such as Data Insights, Automation Technologies and Infrastructure & Platforms, and elevates future innovators from across our Student, Startup and R&D categories. Entries can be submitted here.
Give your innovation the chance to shine in 2019
As Australia’s most comprehensive innovation awards program, don’t miss out on the opportunity to:
- Showcase your innovation in up to three categories – state, national and international
- Receive valuable feedback during a robust judging process
- Gain access to business mentoring workshops
- Attract the attention of the ICT and wider business industry, as well as government
- Participate in the iAwards Innovation Showcase
- Compete in the National iAwards PitchFest competition
- Gain recognition and media exposure
Start your entry today and submit by 4 February 2019 using the code EARLYBIRD2019 to receive a 10% discount on your entry fee. Startups (registered from 2016) and students are eligible for FREE entry. For more information, email the iAwards team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 665145.