Industry leaders play an important role in building an environment for entrepreneurial success and growth in both Melbourne and Victoria. They do this by getting involved, investing in the community, paying it forward and lending their voice and support to the greater ecosystem.
The support of our industry partners helps us create programs and implement events to grow the culture and environment here in Victoria, so we want to give a huge thanks to them.
Current Industry Partners
Becoming an Industry Partner
Industry Partnerships are one way that businesses can get involved with Startup Victoria and support the ever-expanding entrepreneurial community here in Victoria.
As an Industry Partner, you will get the following benefits:
- Position your company as a thought leader and champion of entrepreneurship across the wider community, government and media.
- Inclusion of your company logo in our industry partner cloud (pictured above) in our newsletter, website, and event slides.
- Promote your products and services to entrepreneurs and socialise your brand in the community, including one feature panel in our newsletter.
- Opportunity to leverage Startup Victoria’s brand to support your initiatives.
- Ability to include offerings in our premium membership benefits and monthly pitch night prize package.
- Introductions, when requested, to emerging or established startups.
- Option to nominate subject matter experts (in-house or clients) for Startup Victoria events, such as Fireside Chat panelists or Pitch Night judges.
If this is something you are interested in, please let us know with an enquiry through our website.