Industry leaders play an important role in building an environment for entrepreneurial success and growth in both Melbourne and Victoria. They do this by getting involved, investing in the community, paying it forward and lending their voice and support to the greater ecosystem.
The support of our industry partners helps us create programs and implement events to grow the culture and environment here in Victoria, so we want to give a huge thanks to them.
Current Industry Partners
- Aperion Law
- Australian Landing Pads
- City of Melbourne
- Coghlan Duffy & Co
- Entrepreneurs & Co
- Impact Angel Network
- La Trobe University
- LUNA Startup Studio
- Marketing Entourage
- Melbourne Angels
- Pfizer Healthcare Hub
- RMIT Activator
- Swinburne University
- The Commons
- Victoria University
- Visual Domains
- William Buck
Duct Tape – produced in partnership with Victoria University
We want to specially recognise Victoria University as co-producers and editors of the Duct Tape magazine. Together, we want to stimulate and enrich the startup ecosystem here in Victoria through showcasing stories of rapid-growth, globally-minded startups from a diverse and diffused set of backgrounds.
Becoming an Industry Partner
Industry Partnerships are one way that businesses can get involved with Startup Victoria and support the ever-expanding entrepreneurial community here in Victoria.
As an Industry Partner, you will get the following benefits:
We will recognise you as an industry partner and supporter of entrepreneurship on:
- The Startup Victoria website.
- The Startup Victoria weekly newsletter.
- Slides and promotional material of Startup Victoria events.
We will promote your content to the Startup Victoria community, including via:
- Feature panels in the Startup Victoria newsletter.
- The featured events listings in the newsletter and website.
- Startup Victoria social media (inc. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram).
- Opportunity to include an offering in the Startup Victoria Premium Membership Benefits and Pitch Night Winner’s packages.
We will provide opportunities to socialise your brand to the Victorian founder community:
- You will have the opportunity to nominate subject matter experts for our events, such as Fireside Chat panelists, Office Hour experts and Pitch Night judges.
- You will have the opportunity to leverage the Startup Victoria brand for joint events throughout the year.
- You will receive the industry partner newsletter, sharing exclusive opportunities each month.
- There will be other pro-active opportunities to work together throughout the year.
If this is something you are interested in, please get in touch with Poppy Trewhella, Director of Programs and Partnerships via email.