How iflix Built a Growth Team & is 10x-ing Their User Base
Is experimentation part of your growth engine? Matthew J Barnes, Engineering Lead and Growth Hacker at iflix believes it has to be.
Matt was part of building a culture of experimentation at iflix that lead to 3x growth of their user base spanning across South East Asia and are on track to grow 10x by the end of 2019.
Join us for a fireside chat about building a culture of experimentation in your organisation and learn how Matt works with the team to unlock exponential growth.
👉🏾 Here’s what you’ll learn 👈🏼
– How to build a culture of experimentation, acceptance, failure and learning within small and large organisations
– How to collect, analyse and get deep on data, and knowing when to go with your gut
– How to hack the fastest route to validation
– How to create an environment of creativity, idea generation, brainstorming and a process to back this up
👉🏾 Who should attend 👈🏼
– Startup founders that need to start scaling user base
– Organisations who are looking to build on or embrace a culture of experimentation
– CTOs of small teams
– Product managers
– CMOs & Marketing Managers
🎙Who’s the speaker: Matthew J Barnes
Matthew is the Engineering Lead at iFlix, the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyperlocal originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world to stream or download on any internet connected device wherever, whenever.
It’s free to attend, so why not take an hour or two out of your evening to learn about building a culture of experimentation in your business (and change your business for the better as a result)?
When: Thursday, June 27
Where: Academy Xi
6:00pm – 6:30pm: Arrival and Networking
6:30pm – 7:30pm: Presentation
7:30pm – 7:45pm: Q&A
7:45pm onwards: Networking
Location: Academy Xi Melbourne – Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Please note we might share registration data with our event partner Academy Xi. If you would rather we didn’t please let us know.