An Exploration of Australia-Qatar Tech Future
An international perspective is essential to the growth of any scalable tech venture, this event aims to equip Australia and Qatar based startups with an overview of their respective markets, their challenges and opportunities.
Consequently, shedding light on the potential tech future between both countries, and how innovators could contribute to that change.
For insights straight from the source, our panel will host leaders at the forefront of Australia-Qatar trade, relations, and startup ecosystems.
-Mr Jonathan Muir, Australian Ambassador to Qatar
– Mr Abdulaziz Nasser Al Khalifa, CEO of Qatar Development Bank
– Mr Henk J. Hoogendoorn, Managing Director Financial Sector at Qatar Financial Centre
– Lana Khalaf, Country Manager at Microsoft
– Mr George F Salem, Business Intelligence Manager at Qatar Development Bank
– Mr Aiman Hamdouna, Cofounder and CEO of Hatch Quarter