Road Map to Starting-Up
This five-day event is designed to support everyday people to build and grow your own start-up or small business. Prepare to get your bright idea off the ground, step by step, at this essential business week program. There are no guarantees in business, but regularly it’s what you do before you start or launch a business that will ensure the best chances of business success.
You will come away armed with practical tools and resources; expert tips and advice and a head start on where to access the right support to grow your business.
Starting on Monday 22 July through to Friday 26 July from 9am – 5pm each day. Access $950 worth of business support for just $150.
• Opening Fireside chat with a group of entrepreneurs who have experienced the journey
• 5 x Coworking Day Passes to get work done in a professional environment during the week
• 5 x Masterclasses
• 1 x Entrepreneur in Residence 1-on-1 session
• 1 x Expert in Residence 1-on-1 session
• 1 x Community Lunch and Learn
• Winedown community drinks
Day to Day Masterclass schedule:
• Monday 22 July: Masterclass #1 – Kickstarting Your Business
• Tuesday 23 July: Masterclass #2 – Understanding your Customers
• Wednesday 24 July: Masterclass #3 – The Nuts & Bolts of your Business Structure + #StartWest Festival
• Thursday 25 July: Masterclass #4 – Developing Your Business Growth Strategy and Value Proposition
• Friday 26 July: Masterclass #5 – Legal Matters & Bring It All Together
If you are an early stage startup founder or existing small business owner looking for guidance and direction and a community of like-minded people, this is for you!
This program is made possible thanks to the generous support of Venture Melton.