Startmate Pitch Coaching + The VC Mindset
Thanks to the support of LaunchVic and One Roof, Startmate are hosting Pitch Coaching + The VC Mindset Workshops to help founders hone their pitch. The workshops are free and sell out fast!
The workshops are hosted by Startmate’s Head of Operation Michael Batko, who runs the Startmate Accelerator and has previously scaled two Australian marketplaces – MadPaws and Expert360
This is an awesome opportunity to learn from Australia’s leading accelerator program on how to craft the best possible story for your startup.
The pitch coaching workshops cover:
• What is an investor pitch?
• What is the ideal format and length?
• How to structure a one-liner.
• What are the key elements of the pitch – problem, solution, team, timing, traction and ask.
• Best practices for deck design and flow.
• Common mistakes and how to avoid them.
• What not to include in the pitch!
• Example slides from successful pitch decks.
• Live review of founder decks for immediate feedback.
The workshops held to date have had exceptional feedback with founders rating them 9.1/10 on average.
Places are limited and have been oversubscribed in the past.
See you there!