Pitch Night: Impact
Calling all founders!
This September Startup Victoria will be partnering with Giant Leap Fund to find four impact startups who fuse profit with purpose.
We’re looking for founders to pitch on the night across industries including: healthtech, edtech, agtech, cleantech, fintech, and HR tech. If this sounds like you or someone you know, we’d love you to get in touch.
‘Impact startups’ are commercially minded businesses driving positive social or environmental change, such as:
- Sendle – Australia’s only carbon neutral delivery service helping Australian small businesses thrive through parcel delivery that is simple, reliable and affordable.
- Your Grocer – An online platform connecting consumers with local, independent shops.
- Switch Automation – A smart building platform, improving building efficiency and delivering exceptional occupant experiences.
- GlamCorner – Australia’s leading designer dress rental platform shifting consumers away from fast fashion.
- Perx – A platform that uses gamification and behavioural psychology to improve medication adherence.
If you want to put your startup in front of a panel of VCs, industry experts, and a great supportive crowd of engineers, designers, marketers and fellow entrepreneurs, this is for you.
Please submit your application to pitch here by Monday 4 September.
To come and support the startups selected for the night, please register a ticket.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Did you know?
Businesses that do good, do better. 66% of consumers are willing to spend more on a product if it comes from a sustainable brand. This number is even higher for Millennials with 73% indicating a similar preference. 
With an estimated intergenerational wealth transfer to Millennials of $59 trillion over the coming years , the time is now for impact businesses! AC Nielsen 2015, Consumer goods brands that demonstrate commitment to sustainability outperform
 Boston College Center on Wealth and Philanthropy
- Austrade: Participation in the Landing Pads program at a location of your choice (Singapore, Berlin, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Shanghai)
- AWS: $5,000 AWS Credit to the winner and $1,000 AWS Credit to finalists
- Bravo: 1 x half day User Experience (UX) Design Workshop valued at $1500
- Crazy Domains: 1 x hour consultation with a web expert and free comprehensive website health check, valued at $279
- Coglan Duffy & Co: 1 x hour of free legal advice
- Connect Labs: $4000 worth sales and marketing technology audit for your startup to get found, get leads and get customers
- Deskworx: 2 x 1 month of coworking with a dedicated desk
- General Assembly: $500 credit for classes & workshops with a 6-month validity
- Inspire9: 2 x full time subscription for 1 month
- Law Squared: $2500 credit to use the Cubed by Law Squared platform
- Northraine: 10 hours x machine learning training and consultation
- Prime Accounting: 4hours x consultation for winner and 2hours x consultation for finalists
- SendGrid: $5,000 credit to winner and $3,000 credit to finalists
- Stripe: $50,000 fee free processing
- SquarePeg Capital: 30mins x consultation with the team