Darebin Pitch It Grand Final
Who will be the next Darebin entrepreneur to benefit the community?
Earlier this year, Council called out for new and innovative scale-up business ideas that encourage our city to be more connected, healthier and bolder. Ideas around sustainability, equity, inclusion, diversity and health and wellbeing. The top 5 ideas, along with their teams, have undergone our intensive Accelerator Program where they have been busy amplifying their pitch.
Don’t miss your chance to watch our five Darebin teams compete for the 2019 Darebin Pitch It title and $20,000 grand prize, to help make their business idea a reality.
Come and enjoy local fare, live entertainment, with drinks at bar prices and meet some of Darebin’s most innovative social entrepreneurs.
– Andrea Drake, Mum’s on the Move
– Jodie Hampson, The Sharing Tree
– Ryan Tilley, Gecko Traxx
– Tony Tan, Silfresh Sustainability Packaging
– Wesley Loh, Helios Health
Judging panel includes:
– David Williamson, CEO, Melbourne Innovation Centre
– Cerasela Tanasescu, Director, LaTrobe Accelerator Program
– Sue Wilkinson, CEO, Darebin City Council
– Basil Pappageorge, Head of Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Melbourne Polytechnic
– Cinnamon Evans, CEO, CERES
Tickets are limited, so book now.