Ballarat Pitch Coaching Workshop with Nick Crocker
Thanks to the support of LaunchVic, Startmate is hosting Regional Pitch Coaching Workshops to help founders hone their pitch. The workshops are free.
The workshops are hosted by Blackbird Ventures partner and Startmate EiR, Nick Crocker. Nick was previously co-founder of Sessions (acqd. by MyFitnessPal) and We Are Hunted (acqd. by Twitter) and has funded and raised funding for multiple successful ventures.
The pitch coaching workshops cover:
• What is an investor pitch?
• What is the ideal format and length?
• How to structure a one-liner.
• What are the key elements of the pitch – problem, solution, team, timing, traction and ask.
• Best practices for deck design and flow.
• Common mistakes and how to avoid them.
• What not to include in the pitch!
• Example slides from successful pitch decks.
• Live review of founder decks for immediate feedback.
The workshops held to date have had exceptional feedback with founders rating them 9.1/10 on average.
This is an awesome opportunity to learn from a serial founder and investor how to craft the best possible story for your startup.
Places are limited and have been oversubscribed in the past.
See you there!
This event received funding from the Australian Government.