ABM Talks: 5 Things You’ll Need Before Starting Your First ABM Campaign
ABM Talks are open AMA style sessions for ABM experts, practitioners and the curious to discuss the world of Account-Based Marketing & ABX.
In this session, we’ll be discussing what you’ll need to prepare before running your first ABM campaign.
We’ll be covering:
– Who you’ll need onboard from the company
– Finding your sales partner
– Clearly outlining your ICP & the accounts your targeting
– Defining your success metrics
– What essential tools you’ll need
Please submit any questions you have on the topic or about ABM in general and we’ll answer them on the call.
We’re looking forward to chatting with you all in this open session!