Startup Success Series: Government Grants and Incentives
Navigating your way through the maze that is available government support for your startup can be daunting. You have to stay on top of eligibility criteria, competing priorities, looming deadlines and a seemingly never-ending mountain of paperwork. It’s no small task, especially for first-time and early-stage founders who have never been through this process before, and likely have 100 other things to think about.
That’s why for this edition of the Startup Success Series, we’re welcoming Dr Rita Choueiri and Jonathon Larosa from accounting and advisory firm William Buck to give a presentation on everything you need to know about available government grants and incentives for your startup.
Specifically, we’ll aim to cover:
- R&D Tax Incentive, including relevant updates following the budget announcement and lessons learned from a Startup Vic growth club member audit with AusIndustry.
- Early Stage Innovation Company Incentive.
- Boosting Female Founders Initiative.
- Innovation Connections.
We’ll also be touching on:
- Victorian Chamber of Commerce mentoring grants.
- Export Market Development Grant.
- Accelerating Commercialisation.
- CSRIO Kick start.
- COVID-19 grant and stimulus.