Innovate Health Conference
How can we drive more engagement between startups and clinicians? How can emerging digital health companies build more effective commercialisation strategies, understand and meet regulatory requirements and navigate the complex Australian healthcare system? Where are the opportunities for investment and partnership?
These questions and more will be answered at the upcoming Innovate Health Conference, which is taking place 26-7th June at RACV Melbourne this year. Speakers include:
- Dr Prem Pillay, Medical Director, Singapore Brain-Spine-Nerves Center
- Dan Grant, CEO, MTPConnect
- Tony Wessling, Chief Strategy & Transformation Office, HCF
- Bronwyn Le Grice, CEO & Founder, ANDHealth
- Richard Tew, General Manager, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia and New Zealand
- Angie Corbo-Lutowski, IT Business Partner – Commercial, Roche
- John Henderson, Partner, Airtree Ventures
- Paul D’Urso (MBBS PhD FRACS), Neurosurgeon & Executive Chairman, Anatomics Pty Ltd
- Lee Walsh, Technical Lead (Digital Health), Medical Device Reforms and Emerging Technology, Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Dr Emma Brien, Clinician Entrepreneur in Residence, Melbourne Health Accelerator @ The Royal
- Rachel Yang, Investment Manager, Giant Leap Fund
Innovate Health provides a great platform for joining up stakeholders across the digital health value chain, showcasing exciting innovations and provoking discussion on how to promote the development and commercialisation of digital health innovations in Australia.
To find out more, check out the website: www.informa.com.au/event/conference/innovate-health-conference