Social Media Optimisation – 5 Strategy tips to follow
Struggling to make time for your startups Social Media Strategy?
Social media marketing is all about Optimising your strategy as a startup founder or business owner it’s often hard to prioritise this amongst the million things you’re juggling.
Re-think what you’re doing, because digital marketing is one of the most essential ways to drive new business and communicate to your customer value proposition, if done right it can drum up a burst of activity. Social Media Optimisation is strategically creating, building and maximising your social media plan to connect with your target audiences, allowing you to strengthen your brand, generate leads, get more visibility and much more!
This workshop will focus on five strategy tips to follow when setting up your strategy and social media management tools such as Hootsuite, to help you manage and optimise posts.
In this workshop you will learn:
– How to setup your strategy in five steps
– Create effective and shareable content and best practices for key social media platforms
– Learn how to improve your strategy based on what works best for each platform
– Understand best practices for maximising engagement
– Learn how to use tools to measure ROI.
– Existing business social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
– Notepad a pen to take notes
*Our workshops are for doers. People who want more than just the overview and the buzzwords. All our workshops in the next 12 months will be deep dives on aspects of being in business our community has told us things that have been causing them pain and include practical use cases and tips on the subject. The goal is to leave each workshop with a working knowledge and proficiency in the subject presented.
The beginning of each workshop will be the theory behind the specific topic. The rest will be interactive hands-on workshop.