The ability to persuade is critical to professional success. This one-day intensive is designed to turn you into an expert communicator who can win new business, attract capital, or get a promotion. You’ll learn techniques to engage and persuade an audience and deliver clear, authentic and powerful presentations. You’ll get personal coaching and feedback from the founder of TEDxMelbourne and the skills you’ll develop will impact your one-one-one conversations and your ability to command a public forum. You will learn to build rapport and get your message across – even when the information is complex or people are distracted.
– Understand how to structure a face-to-face pitch and a keynote presentation that is clear and compelling. Apply a flexible preparation model to create talks for different audiences and occasions.
– Learn to craft your message and use storytelling techniques to hook an audience and make a point.
– Learn to build rapport in meetings and when presenting to large groups.
– Practice delivering with power and authenticity to engage and audience and ensure your message cuts through. Get personal feedback and coaching on your public speaking style.
– Learn to manage difficult conversations and hostile audiences. Develop the ability to win people over without compromising your objective.