Startup Success Series: Brand 101
A brand is more than a memorable logo and an interesting colour palette. A strong brand can convey your values, story and service to both current and potential customers.
But where do you start when building a brand from scratch? Does it have to take hours (and lots of $) to get it right?
This week we’re speaking with Shane Duggan, Partner at Ne-Lo, to give you tips, tricks and advice on building and developing your brand. We’ll cover:
- What do we mean by brand?
- How do you create one- where should you start?
- How does it relate to things like your company values and purpose?
- What’s the difference between internal and external brand?
- What are the practical tips to make a brand live?
- Should you iterate brand and if so, how often?