Workshop 2#: Managing People (New and existing employees)
Changing circumstances require new learnings such as onboarding a new employee, they’ll need appropriate training to fulfil their roles. To achieve this may need to rely on your existing staff members. Your existing employees may need to up- skill- not only to assist the business but also to develop their own careers and keep them challenged and engaged.
This workshop will cover;
– How to create systems and processes (Workplace authority, productivity and accountability)
– Ways to encourage new learnings and develop the skills of your existing employees
– Creating and implementing an effective communication strategy
– How to establish and maintain a positive work environment through staff collaboration
– Creating and providing challenges for personal and professional growth