Workshop 1#: Managing people (Employment Processes)
When it comes down to hiring new employee’s as a start-up founder or a small business owner it proves to be quite a challenge. Understanding what you’re looking for can simplify the recruitment process, in making sure you find the right employee who is able to impact productivity, employment relationship, work culture and a positive impact on the work environment.
This workshop will cover;
– Identify the need for the position
– What to consider when preparing the position description
– Creating some effective recruitment selection criteria
– Finding the right fit for the position
– Onboarding new employee(s)
– Understanding casual, part-time and full time
– Payroll management
*Participants will be asked to develop task list during workshop.