Apply for RMIT Activator’s LaunchHUB Startup Program!
Calling all innovators!
Activator LaunchHUB applications are now open.
If you have been working on a startup idea that is on the cusp of market launch, and you’re looking for the right kind of support and resources to boost your success, then LaunchHUB is for you.
LaunchHUB is Activator’s offering designed to support RMIT affiliated startups progress towards market launch.
The 12-week experience is designed to amplify your startup journey’s success by providing the accountability, support and resources you need to get you to market faster. It is a community-centred experience based out of Activator’s Melbourne CBD co-working space with benefits including:
* 24/7 and fixed desk in the Activator CBD co-working space
* Cohort based accountability and support
* Startup coach & mentors
* Professional Advisory
* Access to RMIT interns
* Network building & exposure opportunities
* Access to workshops and Masterclasses
* Opportunity to apply for pre-seed funding up to $25K awarded by Activator’s Capital Fund
* Extended access to co-working space post LaunchHUB
RMIT is committed to supporting enterprise development, so this opportunity valued at more than $10K is provided FREE of charge to all selected RMIT affiliated participants.
Applications close 11.59pm Sunday 23rd June.